Our Guarantee- All items are 100% pre- May 1945 manufacture.
- Each and every item we sell is lifetime guaranteed for originality. There is no point in owning a piece of history if it is not real. This guarantee applies to all items big and small. Not a single item is sold by us that would not go into our own collections.
- There is a ten day return privilege for condition of goods, and lifetime for originality.
- Any item may be returned by purchaser if he is not satisfied with the condition or grading of an item during the ten day inspection period. Approval for returns must be made by phone, fax, or e-mail.
-Returns for any reason made and or authorized after 60 days will be given as credit towards other items as we have paid the consignors for their items at that point.
- Purchaser is responsible for return shipping & any processing fees.
- All items are graded as accurately as possible.
- Any original items that have been repaired, repainted, or retouched are listed as such.
- Only known original examples are accepted for sale.
- All of our items are exactly as described.
- The condition of the items is given using a five-star system. The star symbol will appear before the open bid price. In some cases the star may be followed by a 1/4, 1/2, or 3/4 symbol, indicating the item is almost good enough to reach the next level.
**Well used showing heavy wear.
***Used showing moderate wear and most original finish.
****Very fine condition; shows some minor wear.
*****Mint. Shows little or no sign of usage and retains at least
95% of its original finish.
- The terms gold and silver describe grading and coloration and not the actual metal content.
TERMS OF SALE
- All prices listed are in US dollars.
- Payments may be made by; Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Bank Drafts or Transfer directly to our bank account.
- Under certain circumstances we have permission to accept partial or full trades depending on the consigner.
- Items offered for trade must be received and inspected by us before a trade can be finalized.
- Canadian members please note;-The GST will only be charged on the balance after the trade. Example. If you receive a $300.00 credit on a trade toward an item worth $400.00, you will only be charged the tax on the diference of $100.00.
- Postage costs will be added to shipments.
- Damaged property should be reported to the carrying agent. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to settle insurance claims.
- Canadian residents are required to remit the appropriate taxes as per the Province of residence.
OUR LAYAWAY PLAN
-Those members who would like to purchase more expensive items, may select to use our layaway plan.
- Layaways must be authorized by e-mail.
- Layaways require one-half of the payment down and the remainder within 30 days.
- There are no refunds on layaways as we are obligated to pay the consignor of the item.
- Some items may not be subject to this plan depending upon the consigner. Again, please confirm with us.
Search By Galleries
Medals & Awards Gallery 1, Medals & Awards Gallery 2, Paper Document Gallery, Headgear Gallery 1, Headgear Gallery 2, Helmets Gallery, Belt Buckle Gallery
Armband & Cufftitle Gallery, Binocular & Optics Gallery, Edged Weapons Gallery, Uniform Gallery 1, Uniform Gallery 2, Flags & Banners Gallery
All images contained on this site belong the Collector's Guild Inc. Images may not be used or reproduced with-out our permission. We retain the right to scan any items consigned to us for use on this web page or in reference material we are publishing to help inform and educate collectors.
E-MAIL ADDRESS firstname.lastname@example.org
MAJOR CATALOG SECTION LINKS
To return to the main page please CLICK below
HOME (CLICK HERE)